I am a Japanese girl and doing photograph for more than three years. Since I love cooking, I love taking photographs of foods that I make. Whenever I take food photographs, I try to think about composition and light. Because food is natural, I only use natural light to shoot them.
4 Feb 2009 — 46 views, 1 favorite
17 Jan 2009 — 37 views
10 Jan 2009 — 46 views
7 Jan 2009 — 54 views, 2 favorites
31 Dec 2008 — 58 views, 1 favorite
30 Dec 2008 — 51 views
29 Dec 2008 — 47 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?