I am a freelance photographer based in Los Angeles specializing in travel photography. I grew up in the French-speaking part of Switzerland and moved to the United States for my graduate studies.
Digital photographic and printing technologies became revelations to me a few years ago. They are so great at facilitating an interactive exploration and expression of the world. Photography is a continuing process of discovery, initiated by each familiar click of the shutter button. Capturing and shap
Find me at: http://rubinphoto.com
30 Apr 2010 — 201 views, 7 favorites, 3 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?