I am a freelance photographer based in Los Angeles specializing in travel photography. I grew up in the French-speaking part of Switzerland and moved to the United States for my graduate studies.
Digital photographic and printing technologies became revelations to me a few years ago. They are so great at facilitating an interactive exploration and expression of the world. Photography is a continuing process of discovery, initiated by each familiar click of the shutter button. Capturing and shap
Find me at: http://rubinphoto.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?