I am a wife and mother of 3 great kids stuck in middle Ga~!
I love to create images that retell a story, that evoke emotion and thought. Most often those are the images that I see long before I shoot. Images should make an impact. We notice things all day long every day, but only the things that have an impact do we remember. Photography is an expression of a thought. Some thoughts we should keep in our own heads, while others we should share.
Find me at: http://www.tsmoorephoto.com
4 Jul 2011 — 55 views, 2 favorites
3 Nov 2010 — 28 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?