I am a “serious” amateur photographer.
My photograph will focus on
- the wonders of the nature to envision her greatness and power.
- the themes of the people with their smile and tear to illustrate the psychological emotion in their soul.
I love the composition with the light, shadow, hue , tone and meaning of the photograph, but moreover I love the life. I will cherish and embrace the life with the aesthetic eye of the photographer.
19 Mar 2009 — 78 views, 1 favorite
19 Mar 2009 — 36 views
19 Mar 2009 — 33 views
19 Mar 2009 — 35 views
19 Mar 2009 — 38 views
17 May 2008 — 102 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?