I am a “serious” amateur photographer.
My photograph will focus on
- the wonders of the nature to envision her greatness and power.
- the themes of the people with their smile and tear to illustrate the psychological emotion in their soul.
I love the composition with the light, shadow, hue , tone and meaning of the photograph, but moreover I love the life. I will cherish and embrace the life with the aesthetic eye of the photographer.
19 Mar 2009 — 78 views, 1 favorite
19 Mar 2009 — 36 views
19 Mar 2009 — 33 views
19 Mar 2009 — 35 views
19 Mar 2009 — 38 views
17 May 2008 — 102 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
94 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
166 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog