I Think They Call This A 'Fixer Upper'

Uploaded 10 Sep 2008 — 3 favorites
Spotlight This! Enter Shoot Out
Login Required

To add items to your favorites you must login.

Already have a JPG account?


Need to create a JPG account?

JPG+ Required

Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.

Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!

© Susan Littlefield
Views 95
Likes 0
Favorites 3
Comments 3
Would you like to also give a props comment to the photographer?
All dislikes require a comment. Please tell us why you do not like this photo.

More of Susan Littlefield’s Photos

  • Some Paint, A New Door.....Sold!!
  • I Think They Call This A 'Fixer Upper'
  • But hey........its got satellite!!
  • Poppy Pod

Photo license: © All rights reserved

3 responses

  • Michael Adams

    Michael Adams said (10 Sep 2008):

    Little bit of duct tape and maybe some bailing wire?

  • George Goff

    George Goff (Deleted) gave props (10 Sep 2008):

    Good shot but I think its called a faller downer. ;-)

  • Steven Schutz

    Steven Schutz gave props (22 Apr 2010):

    I call it photo op pot o gold....what a great shot...love these old structures...what a find...

To add your comment, Log in or sign up!

Please Login or Sign Up

You must be logged in to enter photos into JPG Shoot Out contests.
Login or Sign Up