How to do a double exposure with your polaroid sx-70 camera
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
1. Take any old sx-70 picture you do not want and cut just the picture out with a razor blade, leaving the bottom and white edges intact.
2. Keep the black cardboard cover thet is ejected when loading a new film pack.
3. After taking at least one picture from a fresh pack (you need the room in the film pack), take the camera and the black cardboard into a totally dark room.
4. In the dark room:
- remove the film pack,
- carefully depress the film pack down and insert the previously cut out picture,
- carefully insert the black cardboard cover and reinsert the film pack,
- the black cardboard will eject. You can leave the dark room now.
5. Take the first exposure. The cutout picture will be ejected. The next picture will have been exposed and still be in the film pack.
6. Take the second exposure. The camera will eject the double-exposed picture.
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.