St Kilda Pier
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
The St Kilda Pavilion is an historic kiosk located at the end of St Kilda Pier built in 1904, originally known as Parer's Pavilion and later renamed Kirby's Kiosk but locally known as St Kilda Kiosk.
An accurate reconstruction of the fire-destroyed heritage St Kilda Pier Kiosk building has been reopened .
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.