Smoke gets into my Eyes
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
Residents seen looking at the vivid cloud of smoke coming from the house fire that caused 100 residents to loose their homes due to faulty wiring , Quezon City , Philippines , 2009.
Thank you guys for your comments with my photos. I really appreciate it and keep coming back! I have more to post here in JPG :) Don't forget to read my Photo Stories.
Also by Renzelle Mae Abasolo
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.