If you see a great photo that would make a perfect entry for one of our Shoot Out photo contests but it was uploaded by another user, now you can enter that photo in the contest and, if it wins, you get to share in the contest winnings.
Like a photo editor, if you've got an eye for great work, find it and submit it to a contest. If it wins, since you staked the entry fee, you'll take home part of the prize (the rest, of course, goes to the member who shot the image).
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
Last year Aaron Schwartz graciously let me add this photo to the Halloween pics he was posting on aamora. If you’d like to check out this year's Halloween pics (Aaron once again graciously let me add one) you will find them here:
How to make a foolish photo faux pas diptych
1) Buy some fake vampire teeth at the Dollar Store
2) Set your camera on timer and place it on a tripod
3) Position yourself and the camera in front of a mirror
4) Take two dumb photos (with and without vampire teeth)
5) Turn the photos into B & Ws
6) Crop the photos along the right edge of the mirror
7) Turn the cropped photos into a diptych
Also by John Linton
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.