Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
Last year Aaron Schwartz graciously let me add this photo to the Halloween pics he was posting on aamora. If you’d like to check out this year's Halloween pics (Aaron once again graciously let me add one) you will find them here:
How to make a foolish photo faux pas diptych
1) Buy some fake vampire teeth at the Dollar Store
2) Set your camera on timer and place it on a tripod
3) Position yourself and the camera in front of a mirror
4) Take two dumb photos (with and without vampire teeth)
5) Turn the photos into B & Ws
6) Crop the photos along the right edge of the mirror
7) Turn the cropped photos into a diptych
Also by John Linton
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.