Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
Last year Aaron Schwartz graciously let me add this photo to the Halloween pics he was posting on aamora. If youâ€™d like to check out this year's Halloween pics (Aaron once again graciously let me add one) you will find them here:
How to make a foolish photo faux pas diptych
1) Buy some fake vampire teeth at the Dollar Store
2) Set your camera on timer and place it on a tripod
3) Position yourself and the camera in front of a mirror
4) Take two dumb photos (with and without vampire teeth)
5) Turn the photos into B & Ws
6) Crop the photos along the right edge of the mirror
7) Turn the cropped photos into a diptych
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.