Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
A firefighter tries to exhaust the front area of an establishment, near him are gallons of Gasoline! 100 houses and establishment were reported consumed by fire.
I was a volunteer firefighter before and I know how it feels being in this situation.
My hat is off to the courageous firefighters for risking their own life in expense of saving OTHER LIVES.
Jobeth Antonio , thanks for the SPOTLIGHT!!
Also by Renzelle Mae Abasolo
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.