the Pritdchard House 1891
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
Built of heart pine. Capt pritchard in 1888 organized titusville Fl's first bank and built the first gernerator plant which he sold to Florida Power and Light. He also owned a hardware store. His family lived in this house unti May 2005. it was sold to Brevard county and restored
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.