Campbell Castle Panorama
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
It was built by Colonel Burton Harvey Campbell between 1886 and 1888 in Wichita,KS. The Campbells owned the castle untill 1910, when Walter Morris purchased it. In 1960 it was purchased by Maye Crumm who began calling it Crumm Castle, and for a while, it housed the Belle Carter High School which was operated by Crumm. In 1994 the castle was purchased for $300,000. To date, over two million dollars has been spent renovating the Castle and today it is a bed & breakfast known as The Castle Inn Riverside.
Also by Bret Rouse
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.