Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
St. Trinian’s Church
Marown, Isle of Man.
This church was built at the behest of Olaf II in about 1230. It was originally called the church of St. Ninian but today is known as St. Trinian’s church. It is also the setting for the Manx fairytale of the Tailor and the Buggane (or giant). In legend, the church never had a roof, because the buggane would blow it off as fast as it was put on.
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.