7 13e0 4a27 4681
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: CC Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
Not knowing they had gas, and it just needed to be turned on, the renters of this mobile home were using space heaters.
Something that was against their lease.
And sadly between that and the use of extension cords, something gave. Thankfully the person home at the time was able to get out okay, and was even rescue some of his things.
The mobile while it didn't burn to the ground, is a lost.
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.