If you love an image (whether it's yours or someone else's) and want to make sure others get a chance to see it, you can “feature” it by choosing the “Spotlight” button.
When an image is Spotlighted, it receives enhanced visibility in premium spots throughout the site. Spotlighted images are rotated through these higher-visibility positions to ensure the best opportunity for the images to be seen by JPG users.
If you see a great photo that would make a perfect entry for one of our Shoot Out photo contests but it was uploaded by another user, now you can enter that photo in the contest and, if it wins, you get to share in the contest winnings.
Like a photo editor, if you've got an eye for great work, find it and submit it to a contest. If it wins, since you staked the entry fee, you'll take home part of the prize (the rest, of course, goes to the member who shot the image).
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
I take a lot of things in my pockets. Here, you can see:
- Some sunglasses
- A identity card
- Two fidelity cards of the local general store and the multimedia mall.
- Ten Swiss Francs
- Some business cards with my website's URL
- A scraper
- A dirty handkerchief
- Some beers-tickets of my favourite concert hall
- A Nokia phone
- A medical card
- Two membercards of some private underground bars
- A little business card of one of my friends.
- Some old tickets
- A member card of the Pogo Party of Switzerlad
- An old bank card
- A fidelity card of the best sandwitches shop of Geneva
- A subscription for the library
- A member card of the Pataphysics College
- Three purchases lists
- "L'Usine" program
- A USB key (4 Go)
- An invoice
- A picture of an old friend
- A suscribtion for the public transports
- One trefle with four sheets and another trefle with five sheets!
- An IPod Nano (4 Go)
- Two pens
- My empty wallet
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Payments are processed by PayPal and you will be automatically forwarded to PayPal to complete your transaction. It may take a few minutes after you complete your transaction for you contest credits to update. We will send an email to your registered email address once we have received a successful transaction from PayPal and updated you credits.
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.