If you love an image (whether it's yours or someone else's) and want to make sure others get a chance to see it, you can “feature” it by choosing the “Spotlight” button.
When an image is Spotlighted, it receives enhanced visibility in premium spots throughout the site. Spotlighted images are rotated through these higher-visibility positions to ensure the best opportunity for the images to be seen by JPG users.
If you see a great photo that would make a perfect entry for one of our Shoot Out photo contests but it was uploaded by another user, now you can enter that photo in the contest and, if it wins, you get to share in the contest winnings.
Like a photo editor, if you've got an eye for great work, find it and submit it to a contest. If it wins, since you staked the entry fee, you'll take home part of the prize (the rest, of course, goes to the member who shot the image).
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Photo license: © All rights reserved
I wasn't going to share but I lost a receipt in my purse and I had to clean out my favorite Coach bag and wallet. So it's minus the receipts.
Top left and circling to the center.
1. Camera case
3. MP3 player
4. Eyeglasses case and cleaning cloth.
5. Tiara and a tiara pin because sometimes people forget that I am a princess!
6. Book light
7. A knife my dad gave me
8. Floss~ I have NEVER had a cavity!
9. Gym pass and attached to it is a lock and key, light, sharpie and a CPR mask (retired nurse)
10.My wallet with photos of my daughter and her boyfriend, 2 credit cards and 3 ATM cards, money, DSW rewards, AAA and Drivers License.
11. Tide to Go stick
12. L'Occitane hand cream
14. My business cards
15. The base of my tripod to stand the camera up, SD card and extra battery.
16. Loose change
17. Wen texture balm to tame fly away hair
18. Cell Phone
19. Harmonica~ for entertainment~ you never know
20. 2 Wipes~ one is nearly empty
21. Big Red gum
22. Memory Stick
24. An Aflac Duck~ I'm an agent...I just noticed that my puppy took the duck!
Hmm... I have a computer bag and an emergency kit in the car at all times. Wonder what's in there???
Please Login or Sign Up
Login or Sign Up
Need contest credits? Get 'em here!
Payments are processed by PayPal and you will be automatically forwarded to PayPal to complete your transaction. It may take a few minutes after you complete your transaction for you contest credits to update. We will send an email to your registered email address once we have received a successful transaction from PayPal and updated you credits.
Select a Shoot Out contest credit package below.