JPGers installed: Simon Cancer Center
1 Jul 2008
WOO-HOO JPGers CONGRATULATIONS!
A big thank you to the many JPGers getting involved in the Photos for Health call for submissions www.photosforhealth.com.
Your participation in this effort to put a smile on someone's face has truly been an enriching experience for myself & many others & will continue to do so for many years.
The submissions you've passed along are full of peace, gorgeous color & sweet serenity. As many of you already know, I feel this series of contests represents a strong part of the power & strength of photography. The enthusiastic participation from the JPG community has been wonderful, as are your compositions.
JPGer winning entries installed & dedicated Sat., July 26th, 2008 at the I.U. Cancer Center:
* Agus Achmadyana installation (flr 5 icu)
* Glen Buzbee 3 installations (radiology, outpatient infusion, hematology/oncology)
* Kandi Champagne Cook (flr 3 waiting)
* J. Harris 3 permanent installations (flr 1 admitting & waiting)
* Watson Inglis 3 permanent installations (flr 1 waiting, outpatient infusion A)
* Jolie B 2 installations (surgery, outpatient infusion)
* Richard Johnson 2 installations (waiting flr 1 & 5)
* Audrey Kanekoa-Madrid 4 installations (pre-op, radiology, hematology/oncology 3, icu 5)
* Catherine Kurvink (flr 3 waiting)
* Michelle Lane (hematology/oncology inpatient/flr 3)
* Mary Ann Lewis (radiology flr 1, outpatient infusion flr 2)
* LeAnna Lomanski (Radiology & Waiting Flr 1)
* Tannis McCartney 2 installations (radiology, outpatient infusion A)
* Dorothy Menosky (waiting flr 3)
* Julie Norris (surgery LL)
* Rebecca Parker (outpatient infusion A, icu inpatient, waiting, flr 5)
* David Piszczek multiple installations
* Jo Anne Shinn 2 installations (radiology)
* Chris Whitney2 installations (waiting rms)
Woo-Hoo & CONGRATULATIONS JPGers!
Check out all the winners on this pdf --> IU CANCER CENTER PHOTOS
Go to the contest website www.photosforhealth.com to find out details, register, submit, vote or view the details for the 3rd contest (deadline Jan. 18, 2009).
View the JPGer winning composition list for 2nd contest, Clarian Arnett at: http://www.jpgmag.com/stories/7857