JPGers Rock The Trees at Clarian Arnett!
23 Sep 2008
Winning composition in the 2nd contest for Photos for Health were permanently installed & an artist dedication ceremony October 12, 2008, at the Clarian Arnett facility in Lafayette, Indiana just a few days before the facility opened the doors to the public.
The interior for Clarian Arnett was designed to promote healing & celebrate life with each floor symbolic to the 'Tree of Life'. The winning compositions & interior design have brought together this concept in a beautiful way. A big woohoo to all of you for making this happen with your serene submissions & spreading the word!
The JPGer winning compositions and/or photographers we had the joy to view & celebrate during the dedication are listed below & promise smiles for years & years to come! Thank you to everyone who so enthusiastically supported this effort with your photography & helping spread the word on this opportunity.
* Agus Achmadyana 4 installations (flr 1 hallway; flr 2 staff support)
* Jolie B 4 installations (garden flr 1 waiting, flr 2 hallway, flr 2 hallway, surgery)
* Glen Buzbee 6 installations (flr 1 provider support, flr 5 patient rms, garden atrium)
* Debbie Cannaday 2 installations (flr 5 lobby, garden atrium)
* Samantha Dean 11 installations (flr 1 prep recovery, A1145; flr 3 patient rms; flr 5 patient rm)
* Barbara Gerstner 15 installations (flr 1 prep recovery, hallway; flr 2 hallway; flr 3 patient rm; flr 4 restrm, staff support, hallway, flr 5 guest support, patient rms
* Jessica Hardin 3 installations (flr 3 hallway, flr 5 patient rm, garden atrium elevator)
* J. Harris 5 installations (flr 2 lobby, water fountain; flr 5 family support, patient rms)
* Eva Hoffman (flr 5 patient rm)
* Steve Hogle (flr 1 hallway)
* Richard Johnson (flr 5/patient rm 524)
* Audrey Kanekoa-Madrid (garden)
* Mary Ann Lewis 8 installations (flr 1prep recovery; flr 2 hallway; flr 3 hallway; flr 4 hallway; garden)
* Tannis McCartney 2 installations (flr 3 patient rm; flr 5 patient rm)
* Julie Norris installation (flr 4; patient rm)
* Rebecca Parker 4 installations (flr 1 lobby; flr 3 patient rms; flr 5 staff lounge)
* David Piszczek 5 installations
* Amy Quicke 4 installations (flr 1 lobby, ed2; flr 5 restrm, hallway)
* Mojca S. 4 installations (flr 1 waiting rm, flr 5 patient rm)
* Jo Anne Shinn 5 installations (flr 3 elevator lobby, flr 5 patient rm, garden atrium)
* Alice Dalla Stella (flr 1 intake)
* Natalie S. 2 installations (flr 3 patient rms)
* Patricia Shanahan 5 installations (flr 1 intake, restrm, prep/recovery; garden)
* Kelly Wren 2 installations (flr 1 treadmill/echo; flr 3 staff retreat)
Lari Johnston (flr 5 patient rms & garden atrium)
Maria Tizon (flr 5 patient rm)
Thank you again everyone for submitting your time & talent to this project.
You can find a pdf of all the winners here---> "CLARIAN ARNETT PHOTO WINNERS"For those JPGers entering PHOTOS for HEALTH at Riley Children's Hospital stay tuned & in the meantime, check out Robin Jerstad's capture "Neo-Natal" captured at Riley Hospital.
*****Update Dec. 10th, 2008: Call for submissions in the Riley Contest #3 has been extended. Photo submissions for Animals & Ecosystems: Oceans, Beaches, Mountains, Forests & Rainforests will be held open until JANUARY 18, 2009. If you'd like to participate, you still have a few weeks!! ***** Visit www.photosforhealth.com
If you have a winning composition on JPG, feel free to link your photo below!