I am an artistic photographer in Orlando, FL. I strive for more Macabre/Off-kilter type shoots.. but I do all kinds, Models, Pets, Families, Head shots and Promo work. I am very versatile.
I use a Nikon D700 and all FX lenses.. they give a great vignette to the photos..
Plus, I still shoot film with my Nikon F100, Mamiya C330f, Mamiya RZ67 Pro II, and Agfa Billy Record, and Agfa Ansco viking 6.3
Thank you to everyone for the comments :)
Find me at: http://www.bellaphotoworks.com
18 Dec 2013 — 28 views
23 Sep 2013 — 7 views
2 Mar 2012 — 35 views, 1 favorite
2 Mar 2012 — 24 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?