I am an artistic photographer in Orlando, FL. I strive for more Macabre/Off-kilter type shoots.. but I do all kinds, Models, Pets, Families, Head shots and Promo work. I am very versatile.
I use a Nikon D700 and all FX lenses.. they give a great vignette to the photos..
Plus, I still shoot film with my Nikon F100, Mamiya C330f, Mamiya RZ67 Pro II, and Agfa Billy Record, and Agfa Ansco viking 6.3
Thank you to everyone for the comments :)
Find me at: http://www.bellaphotoworks.com
18 Dec 2013 — 31 views
23 Sep 2013 — 7 views
2 Mar 2012 — 35 views, 1 favorite
2 Mar 2012 — 24 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
318 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?